Fall is finally here...
These are some reasons I am thankful for this wonderful season:
- the leaves are changing colors (living in Southern California, we don't see this too often, but pictures will suffice for now)
- pumpkin patch exploring
- candy corn
- pies of any kind
- the weather begins cooling down (especially when it rains)
- sitting near fireplaces and roasting marshmallows
- helping mom decorate the house when I'm am home for the weekend
- pea coats are appearing everywhere
- starting to plan Christmas gifts for the family (it is necessary to not wait until the week before!)
- and Peppermint Mocha creamer is back in the grocery stores
- and so many more...
What's your favorites?